Neora Jungle Camp Situated in the midst of Neora River and Sursuti forest of Lataguri, Jalpaiguri Forest Division. Going through the restricted road to the camp from the Highway itself an adventure riding for the tourist. If you are bit lucky then will be able to spot wildlife on the road. Many visitor had experience the roadblocks by the jumbos. This is the tactically placed bungalow for the wildlife lover tourists.
The Neora Jungle Camp is located in Sursuti forest adjacent to the Gorumara national park. Sursuti forest is an elephant corridor between Gorumara and Mahananda forest. Best place to start your tour is from Jalpaiguri Via Randhamali, Lataguri.
- Lataguri Gorumara Parjatan Kendra
- Gorumara National Park
- Murti River
- Medla Watch Tower
- Barodighi, Batabari, Aibheel Tea Estate
- Chapramari Forest etc.
- * Stay in Eco-Friendly Cottages, naturally designed for your pleasure dream.
- * Experience Tribal Dance in the Evening with the charming breeze
- * Enjoy the wilderness from ‘Kalakhawa Watch Tower’.
- * 24hrs. Wildlife watching.
D.B.R.: Rs. 800/-