There are a total of 21 rooms in the Resort. There are having Deluxe Double Bed Room (Non A/c) & (A/c), Super Deluxe Double Bed Room (Non A/c) & (A/c).
Resort Chilapata (Green) a new horizon in eco-tourism in North Bengal. Find a new definition of Eco-tourism at the footstep of Bhutan Hills surrounded by tea gardens, forest with a proximity to ‘Nol Rajar Ghar’. “Resort Chilapata Green” situated adjacent of Chilapata Forest is a dense forest near Jaldapara Wildlife Sanctuary in Dooars at Jalpaiguri District. It is about 25 km. from Alipurduar and 30 km. away from Hashimara, 95 km from Jalpaiguri Station & Jalpaiguri Road Station.
- 21 rooms in the Resort with attached bath.
- 24hrs running water (Hot & Cold).
- Car parking facilities.
- Car rentals.
- Doctor on call.
- Bar & Conference Hall (AC & Non AC)
- Travel desk for sightseeing.
- Camp fire & Tribal dance along with Bar-B- Que can be arranged.
- Deluxe D.B.R.(Non AC): Rs. 1900/-
- Deluxe D.B.R.(AC): Rs. 2800/-
- Standard D.B.R. (Non AC): Rs.1500/-
- Extra Persons: Rs. 500/-
- Package Food: Rs. 500/-
- + Govt. Tax.